|"This will definitely come in handy."|
WARNING! This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS! If you don't want to read/see spoilers then please leave the page.
- This article refers to the character. For the location, see Wally's Closet.
|“||But I tell you what, If one more of these pipes burst, I'm out of here.||”|
— Wally's speech from his first diary cassette, Chapter 1
Very little is known about Wally's personality. However, he appeared suspicious of the workshop, including Joey's plans and the Ink Machine. He also seemed to have felt worried about some situations within the company, including the Ink Machine's abundance of leaks.
His first appearance is as a voice from the very first radio, and the only radio speaker in this chapter.
He talks about Joey Drew's plans and the Ink Machine. After saying that he does not get the point about Joey's plan for the workshop, Wally also said that the cartoon show's animations are unfinished on time. He does not have any idea why the studio need the Ink Machine Joey just installed, as he refers the machine as "noisy", "messy", and does not even know how the machine need so much ink.
Then, he claims that Joey commands the workers from the studio, including Wally himself, to donate things from the work station, and set them on each pedestals from the power room in order to help "appeasing the gods".
Finally, Wally said he'll be out of the studio if one of the pipes from the workshop bursts.
From his speech, he complains that he lost the keys to his closet in one of the garbage cans when trying to get the dust pan, while making his rounds a week ago, and has a bad feeling about what Sammy would do if he ever found out that Wally had lost his keys as he hope nobody will tell Sammy about it.
He then claims that he'll be out of the studio if Sammy found out that Wally's missing his keys again.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- He is the first radio speaker in the game.
- In the prototype version, Wally's recording had no transcript. His name wasn't shown as well, leaving his name conjectured.
- Wally speaks with a Brooklyn accent, which differs from most of the other accents heard in the studio.
- His line "I'm out of here." from all chapters may be his catchphrase, or foreshadowing.
- His recording in Chapter 1 glitches, while the one in Chapter 2 works smoothly like the other recordings. This may be because the one in Chapter 1 is older, and quite possibly the first.
- His recording in Chapter 2 implies there could be some tension between him and Sammy, as he was "hoping nobody tells Sammy" about him losing his keys, otherwise he would be "out of here", presumably meaning he would be sacked.
- According to theMeatly on Twitter, Wally actually left his keys in the trash bin for 30 years, from the exact time where the workers at Joey Drew Studios stop collaborating.
- ↑ "That Wally! That man can't ever keep his things in order! If I didn't know better I'd say his mind was wayyyy out of here!" - Hot Topic. July 26, 2017. Twitter.
- ↑ "Why would Wally leave his keys in the trash for 30 years? It's almost as if he never got a chance to go back for them..." - theMeatly. June 25, 2017. Twitter.
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf • Skeleton|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers • Unidentified Enemies|