|"This will definitely come in handy."|
WARNING! This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS! If you don't want to read/see spoilers then please leave the page.
- This article refers to the character. For the location, see Wally's Closet.
|“||But I tell you what, If one more of these pipes burst, I'm out of here.||”|
— Wally's speech from his first diary cassette, Chapter 1
Very little is known about Wally's personality. However, he appeared suspicious of the workshop, including Joey's plans and the Ink Machine. He also seemed to have felt worried about some situations within the company, including the Ink Machine's abundance of leaks.
His voice from his second diary cassette gives out hints on how to reach Sammy's office. From his speech, he complains that he lost the keys to his closet in one of the garbage cans, and has a bad feeling about what Sammy would do if he ever found out that Wally had lost his keys.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- He is the first radio speaker in the game.
- In the prototype version, Wally's recording had no transcript. His name wasn't shown as well, leaving his name conjectured.
- Wally speaks with a Brooklyn accent, which differs from most of the other accents heard in the studio.
- His line "I'm out of here." from all chapters may be his catchphrase, or foreshadowing.
- His recording in Chapter 1 glitches, while the one in Chapter 2 works smoothly like the other recordings. This may be because the one in Chapter 1 is older, and quite possibly the first.
- His recording in Chapter 2 implies there could be some tension between him and Sammy, as he was "Hoping nobody tells Sammy" about him losing his keys, otherwise he would be "out of here", presumably meaning he would be sacked.
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers|