The music only includes a piano in a very quiet and relaxing style.
The music from the phonograph seems to stop playing when the safe house's exit door is closed once Henry leaves the said location.
- The music track sounds strikingly similar to the 1941 "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" song performed by The Ink Spots.
- The track can be heard starting in the Chapter 3 reveal trailer when Henry is approaching and then ending when entering the Little Miracle Station.
- Additionally this song can be heard playing near the end of the "7 BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS about "Bendy: Chapter Three"!" video.
- The track can be heard at the end of the game's Halloween trailer where it announces the Hello Bendy mod.
- A slightly different version of the same track is heard playing in theMeatly's video where he shows up wearing his Halloween costume of the year 2017.
|Sketches • Hellfire Follies • Little Devil Darling • Drawn to Darkness • Ode to Bendy • The Searchers • You Left Me in a Heartbeat • Sammy Jam • Thinking of You • Former Glory • Lonely Angel • Who's Laughing Now • I'm Alice Angel • Old Friends, New Faces • The Price of Beauty • The Dark Puddles • The Old Gang • Reel Fear|
|Bendy and the Ink Machine Song • Build Our Machine • Bendy and the Ink Musical|
|The Neighbor's chase theme|