Thinking of You is the 11th soundtrack for Bendy and the Ink Machine, used in Chapter 3. It is written by theMeatly.
The music only includes a piano in a very quiet and relaxing style.
The music is used for the safe house from the beginning of the chapter, played from a phonograph next to the round table of the kitchen where Boris is at.
The track is slightly heard during the loading screen before starting the fourth chapter.
- The music track sounds strikingly similar to the 1941 "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" song that was performed by The Ink Spots.
- Before the release of Chapter 4, the music from the phonograph seems to stop playing when the safe house's exit door is closed once Henry leaves the said location.
- The track can be heard starting in the Chapter 3 reveal trailer when Henry is approaching and then ending when entering the Little Miracle Station.
- Additionally this song can be heard playing near the end of the "7 BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS about "Bendy: Chapter Three"!" video.
- The track can be heard at the end of the game's Halloween trailer where it announces the Hello Bendy mod.
- A slightly different version of the same track is heard playing in theMeatly's video where he shows up wearing his Halloween costume of the year 2017.