- For other uses, see Bendy (disambiguation).
The Bendy show is a fictional cartoon show set somewhere in 1900's of Bendy and the Ink Machine, created by the cartoon show company Sillyvision, as well as owned by Henry and Joey Drew. As seen from numerous posters (although they are duplicated), the show contains at least five episodes.
Furthermore, the show consists of three known characters so far - The main devil character Bendy, his friend Boris the Wolf, and Alice Angel. According to Susie Campbell, there are other characters (although they are not currently seen in game), including "talking chairs" and "dancing chickens".
- Little Devil Darling
- The Dancing Demon
- Sheep Songs
- Train Trouble
- Sent from Above
- A piece of soundtrack for the game is named after the episode "Little Devil Darling".
- The company's name "Sillyvision" is named after Disney's Silly Symphony shorts.
- The episode's name "Train Trouble" is a reference to Trolley Troubles, the first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon.
- Additionally, this is one of the winning pieces fan art from Chapter 1's success. Furthermore, the episode is considered canon.