- This article refers to the in-game character. For the actual person, see theMeatly. For the location, see theMeatly Room.
|“||What the heck is this?||”|
— Henry upon entering a secret room, Chapter 1
theMeatly is both a character and a recurring Easter Egg from Bendy and the Ink Machine, as he can be only located in a small secret room. He appears in Chapter 1 and 2.
Based on the mascot of the game's developing company and comic series, he is tall with long, skinny black limbs, and a floating circular white head with black eyes and a line for a mouth.
Even though his rectangular body is red in the comic series, it is light, yellowish-brown in colour due to the colour-style for the game itself. He also appears to be made out of cardboard, similar to Bendy.
Appearancesroom where Boris's corpse is located, and approach Boris's poster from the right side of the room (where the "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?" message is at).
After following those steps, the player will find a small room where theMeatly is in, standing behind a candle. Approaching theMeatly will cause Henry to say; "What the heck is this?".
Henry's quote upon approaching theMeatly is reused from Chapter 1.
- It is impossible to get behind theMeatly, due to the fact that he is standing between the "invisible walls".
- Both of theMeatly's locations so far are behind walls with a Boris poster on them.
- Additionally the surrounding walls so far are different from the wall Henry enters to go to theMeatly's room.
- Despite himself being a cardboard cutout, theMeatly cannot be chopped into pieces with the axe.
- Similar to Bendy's cutout, his head floats with a lack of neck.
- theMeatly is the only character from Chapter 1's prototype so far that remains unchanged for the chapter's remastered edition.
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf • Skeleton|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers • Unidentified Enemies|