"What the heck is this?"
theMeatly is both a character and a recurring Easter Egg from throughout the chapters of Bendy and the Ink Machine, and he can only be located in a small secret room behind a Boris poster.
Based on the mascot of the game's developing company and comic series, he is tall with long, skinny black limbs, and a floating circular white head with black eyes, a complete lack of neck, and a line for a mouth.
Even though his rectangular body is red in the comic series, it is light, yellowish-brown in color due to the color-style for the game itself. His entire self also appears completely flat, as if made out of paper.
It is technically not explained what theMeatly's in-game personality is. He just remain standing, never moved an inch, and barely does anything.
Main appearancesInk Machine. Then head to the room where the corpse of Boris' clone is located, and approach Boris' "Sheep Songs!" poster from the right side of the room where the "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?" message is at.
After following those steps, Henry will find a small room where theMeatly is in, standing next to the candle.
If Henry finished all chores for "Alice", he can go through Boris' poster from the small workshop room located on Level P to find theMeatly for the third time, where he is seen sitting next to the table and appears to be having some kind of "dinner" with a hamburger, mashed potato-like food, a cup, and a tea pot.
TheMeatly will appear for the fourth time in Chapter 4, meeting with him will unlock the "Barbecued" achievement.
This section contains non-canonical source, and is not considered as an official part of the series or the overall plotline.
theMeatly makes a short appearance at the end of the cartoon. This was ironic because theMeatly in-game is also found from the room of the deceased Boris' clone.
- It is impossible to get behind theMeatly, due to the fact that he is standing behind the "invisible walls".
- All of theMeatly's locations in chapters so far are behind a Boris poster.
- Additionally the surrounding walls so far are different from the wall Henry enters to go to theMeatly's room.
- Henry says "What the heck is this?" when entering theMeatly's room in all chapters. This could maybe Henry saying he does not know who theMeatly is.
- theMeatly is the only character from Chapter 1's prototype so far that was not changed for Chapter 1's remastered updates.
- theMeatly has confirmed that he will be a recurring Easter Egg in every chapter.
|Allison Pendle • Grant Cohen • Henry • Jack Fain • Joey Drew • Linda • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Shawn Flynn • Susie Campbell • Thomas Connor • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf (Clone) • Butcher Gang • Mr. Snowman • Skeleton • "Talking chairs" & "dancing chickens"|
|"Alice" • "Bendy" • Fisher • Piper • Sammy • Searchers • Searcher Boss • Searcher Minibosses • Striker • Swollen Searchers • The Projectionist|
|theMeatly • Wandering Sin|