"I'M ALICE ANGEL!"
The room's door is found in between the hallways leading to the Ink Machine's room and the workroom and it can be only accessible when starting the puzzle of searching items. Shortly after visiting the break room before opening the small room's door, Henry may notice that the light from under the room's door turns off.
- The small office was not featured in Chapter 1's prototype.
- If Henry is to teleport to this room after falling through into the basement while hacking, the wall from the right side of the room disappears.
- This probably happens to save memory.
- After Chapter 4 update, a record can always be found underneath the desk.
- Also after Chapter 4 update, there is a writing on the desk that says "He will set us free". This is the same message from Chapter 2 and Chapter 4.
|The music that plays after clicking on the music radio.|