|"This will definitely come in handy."|
WARNING! This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS! If you don't want to read/see spoilers then please leave the page.
- This article refers to the character. For other uses, see Sammy (disambiguation).
|“||Thanks, Joey. Just what I needed. More distractions. These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves, you know.||”|
— Sammy from his second diary cassette, Chapter 2
Sammy Lawrence is a character from Chapter 2 in Bendy and the Ink Machine. He is also a director of the music department for collaboration at Joey Drew Studios, known for writing songs for Bendy's show.
Very little is known about his personality before he became an ink creature.
It can be inferred from the voice recordings that he, while still a human, found it hard to focus on work when there were distractions present, which was likely the reason he needed a "sanctuary".
According to Norman, Sammy is acting a bit strange upon Norman's awareness.
As the ink creature he later became, he appears to be mentally unstable, worshiping Bendy as his savior, and offering him sacrifices to appease him.
Chapter 2: The Old Song
Formerly human, he was the music director of the department until he was very likely corrupted by the ink flowing from the Ink Machine, which appears to have affected him, later becoming an insane monster.
From Norman Polk's cassette, Norman said that Sammy arrives in the orchestra room, quitting the whole band, and told everyone (including Norman) to wait in the hall. Then, Norman hears Sammy starting up the projector from the projection booth, and runs down back to the orchestra room. Few seconds later after the projector turns off, Norman realized that Sammy didn't come out a while ago.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- He is possibly the first and only collaborator of Sillyvision and Joey Drew Studios to become an antagonist after getting corrupted by ink.
- However this could be the same thing that happened to the Searchers if they were once human workers.
- ↑ "Every day the same strange thing happens, I'll be up here in my booth, the band will be swinging, and suddenly Sammy Lawrence just comes marching in and shuts the whole thing down. Tells us all to wait in the hall." - Norman Polk, Chapter 2
- ↑ "Then I hear him. He starts up my projector, and he dashes from the projection booth and down to the recording studio like the little devil himself was chasing behind." - Norman Polk, Chapter 2
- ↑ "Few seconds later, the projector turns off. But Sammy, oh no he doesn't come out for a long time. This man is weird. Crazy weird." - Norman Polk, Chapter 2
- ↑ "People really seem to enjoy my Alice Angel voice. Sammy says she may be as popular as Bendy some day." - Susie Campbell, Chapter 2
- ↑ "I just hope nobody tells Sammy. Because if he finds out I lost my keys again, I'm out of here." - Wally Franks, Chapter 2
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers|