- This article refers to the character. For other uses, see Sammy (disambiguation).
|| I just hope nobody tells Sammy. Because if he finds out I lost my keys again, I'm out of here.
Sammy Lawrence is a character from Chapter 2 in Bendy and the Ink Machine. He is also a director of Music Department for collaboration at Joey Drew Studios, known for writing songs for Bendy's show.
Very little is known about his personality before he became an ink creature.
It can be inferred from the voice recordings that he, while still a human, found it hard to focus on work when there were distractions present, which was likely the reason he needed a "sanctuary".
As the ink creature he later became, he appears to be mentally unstable, worshiping Bendy as his savior, and offering him sacrifices to appease him.
Chapter 2: The Old Song
Formerly human, he was the music director of the department until he was very likely corrupted by the ink flowing from the Ink Machine, which appears to have affected him, later becoming a monster.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.
|| ''So first Joey installs this Ink Machine over our heads. Then it begins to leak. Three times last month, we couldn't even get out of our department because the ink had flooded the stairwell.
Joey's solution? An ink pump to drain it periodically. Now I have this ugly pump switch right in my office. People in and out all day.
Thanks, Joey. Just what I needed. More distractions. These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves, you know.''
|| ''Every artistic person needs a sanctuary. Joey Drew has his and I have mine. To enter, you need only know my favorite song:
Sing my song and my sanctuary will open to you.''
- From Susie Campbell's cassette, Sammy said that the cartoon character Alice Angel's popularity may be identical to Bendy's some day.
- He is possibly the first and only collaborator of Sillyvision and Joey Drew Studios to become an antagonist after getting corrupted by ink.
- However this could the same thing that happened to the Searchers.
Sammy's third speech (randomized).
Sammy Behind the fan art contest logo
- ↑ "People really seem to enjoy my Alice Angel voice. Sammy says she may be as popular as Bendy some day." - Susie Campbell, Chapter 2