The music itself is typically made up with a few old jazz-type instruments. The song starts up slowly, and towards the end of the track starts to skip, and then repeats like a phonograph.
- The file in the game seems to show that this was also called "Lobby Jazz", as to indicate that it was in the lobby.
- It is to note it has probably been renamed after the owner of the music department, Sammy Lawrence.
- "Sammy Jam", along with "You Left Me in a Heartbeat" and "Ode to Bendy", is one of the only soundtracks unavailable on "Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter Two Soundtrack" from Bandcamp.
- Around 15 seconds into the "Now on STEAM" trailer for BATIM, Sammy Jam can be heard faintly in the background for a few seconds until being drowned out by a different tune.
- The name is a nod to Sammy Lawrence.
|Machine Revealed • Hellfire Follies • Bendy Cartoon Music • Sketches • Down Where Monsters Live • Little Devil Darling • Drawn to Darkness • Ode to Bendy • The Searchers • Sammy Jam|
|Thinking of You • Former Glory • Lonely Angel • Who's Laughing Now • I'm Alice Angel • Old Friends, New Faces • The Price of Beauty • The Dark Puddles • The Old Gang • Reel Fear|
|Long, Long Forgotten • Dangling by a Thread • Let's Play • Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen • The Lost Ones • Welcome to Bendy Land • Hello Bertie • Colossal Wonders • Old Light Head • The Monster Waltz|
|Bad Dog • Death of a Friend • Endings and Beginnings|
|Bendy and the Ink Machine Song • Build Our Machine • Bendy and the Ink Musical • Can't Be Erased|
|The Neighbor's chase theme|