Sammy has other meanings. See Sammy (disambiguation) for other uses.
Sammy Jam is the 10th soundtrack for Chapter 2 of Bendy and the Ink Machine. It was written by Ray Gould.
The music itself is typically made up with a few old jazz-type instruments. The song starts up slowly, and towards the end of the song, it repeats like a phonograph.
The music plays in the lobby of the music department hall after encountering the Searchers for the first time, coming from a few speakers.
- The file in the game seems to show that this was also called "Lobby Jazz", as to indicate that it was in the lobby.
- It is to note it has probably been renamed after the owner of the music department, Sammy Lawrence.
- "Sammy Jam", along with "You Left Me in a Heartbeat" and "Ode to Bendy", is one of the only soundtracks unavailable on "Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter Two Soundtrack" from Bandcamp.
- Around 15 seconds into the "Now on STEAM" trailer for BATIM, Sammy Jam can be heard faintly in the background for a few seconds until being drowned out by a different tune.
- The name is a nod to Sammy Lawrence.