In the first room, it consists of three machines from the left. From the right side, it contains a few shelves filled with Bendy dolls, even though they are not obtainable.
There is also a single can of Bacon Soup located on top of a barrel.
When Henry arrives at this room and locks the door after escaping from "Bendy", as he rounds a corner, the player is not able to move. A can of Bacon Soup rolls out, and Boris the Wolf walks into view, turning to look at Henry.
The chapter ends at this point, and Henry is heard saying "Boris?" before proceeding to Chapter 3.
- There seems to be a lift located here as seen in the room with a sign.
- From Chapter 2's pre-update before Chapter 3's release, player is not able to pause the game upon entering this room.
- There is a sign for the location under the door to the other room from Chapter 2's pre-update. The sign was removed upon Chapter 3's release.
- This room is not the starting location of Chapter 3. Unlike the end of Chapter 1 and beginning of Chapter 3, making it unknown how Henry got into the safehouse.
- There is a "wandering" Bendy cutout in the hall where Boris comes from.
|The sound made when Chapter 2 ends.|
|Art Department • Basement • Boris' Room • Break Room • Disorganized Area • Henry's Desk • Ink Machine Room • Mini Workroom • Narrowed Room • Pentagram Room • Projector Closet • Projector Room • Pub Room • Staircase Room • Small Office • Workroom|
|Balcony • Corridor Maze • Entrance Hall • Hall Closet • Infirmary • Inky Hall • Ink Pool • Music Department Hall • Music Writing Room • Organ Room • Projection Booth • Recording Booth • Recording Studio • Ritual Room • S3 Vault • Sammy's Office • Sammy's Room • Sammy's Sanctuary • Stairwell • Uppercase Room • Utility Shaft 9|
|Alice's Room • Angel Path Room • Dark Hallway • Demon Path Room • Heavenly Toys Room • Elevator • Level 9 • Level 11 • Level 14 • Level K • Level P • Level S • Sunken Room • Safe House • Stairways 1 • Stairways 2 • Stairways 3|
|Joey Drew Studios • theMeatly's Room|