It is a disc record. Its label reads "Bendy" in bold black letters. The title of the song is "The Lighter Side of Hell".
Several unobtainable records appear as decorations for the Music Department's logo from this location, with one of them seems to gone missing.
- Below the label, the record reads "The Lighter Side of Hell", a title for one of the songs for Bendy's show. In Chapter 2, there are music sheets for the song.
- If the song sheet is played on a piano, it sounds like this.
- As seen from the description, the record is made from the company by the title "Mitchell Orchestra Company".
- The presence of the Phonograph implies that the disc must be a 78 rpm shellac record since the machine cannot play vinyl records. However, the "Stereo" marking on the label suggests the record has stereophonic sound which would not exist until a decade after the vinyl LP was invented in 1948.
- The inkwell has the record's description texture on top of the its pen, only easily visible when using the modeling program.
|The current sound produced when the record is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the record on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the record is collected.|
|Bendy and the Ink Machine|
|Bendy Doll • Book • Door Lever • Dry Cell • End Reel • Extra-Thick Ink • Gear • Ink Heart • Inkwell • Keys • Pipe • Record • Special Gear • Toys • Turnwheel • Valve Core • Wrench|
|Bacon Soup • Bone • Disc • Pool Ball • Thick Ink|
|Axe • Balls • Darts • Empty Bacon Soup • Flashlight • Gent Pipe • Hammer • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Popgun • Scythe • Seeing Tool • Soup Bowl • Syringe • Tommy Gun|
|Bendy in Nightmare Run|
|Small weapons • Medium weapons • Large weapons|
|Bomb • Daze • Fortune • Health Kit • Magnet • Shield|
|Bacon Soup (Nightmare Run) • Health Pack|