This Pub Room whatchamacallit does not have an official name. Thus, this name will remain not canonical until the official name is confirmed.
It is a large room containing a couple of round tables with chairs. It is where Chapter 1's only punch card stand is located. There is a door leading to the small closet with a few cans of Bacon Soup, and a hallway that leads to a dead end.
From one wall, is a dartboard that allows Henry to throw darts at it like some sort of minor minigame.
The door leading to the pub room is accessible while solving the puzzle to fix the Ink Machine. The door locks itself again after all the puzzles are solved.
This is the location where the book is found, located on one of the round tables with several other books.
- The pub room was not featured in the early previous updates before Chapter 3's release.
- Before the update upon Chapter 4's release, this location is one of the many rooms where more items are randomly found than just the book, including the Bendy doll, record, wrench, inkwell, and the gear.
- Henry is able to move the Bendy cutout from the pub room, unlike many other cutouts.
- The dart minigame was not implemented.
- The curtains were not implemented.