In Chapter 2, it is the starting location.
The room contains a pentagram drawn on the floor with ink surrounded by candles. There are also three coffins (two laying against the wall and the other on the floor) and as well three chairs. There is a shelf located from the left side of the room. A "The Dancing Demon" poster is printed on the wall, and from above the right side is a pipe.
From the left side, there is a door which leads to the utility shaft 9 location, but it was blocked by over three boards.
Walking towards the room allows the player to complete Chapter 1. As soon as opening the door after breaking down the boards, the room will cause the ground to shake. Henry collapses into unconsciousness after an unknown tremor after standing upon the pentagram long enough.
From the beginning of Chapter 2, Henry regains consciousness and gets up. Then he retrieve his axe and continue his journey after chopping the boards down from the utility shaft 9's door.
- The pentagram (as seen from the floor and later seen on walls from Chapter 2) is a five-pointed star which is formed by drawing a continuous line in five straight segments, often used as a mystic and magical symbol. It is commonly known to be a Satanic symbol.
- Pentagrams are actually quite common in this game, being everywhere as a respawning point, where a cutout Bendy will respawn if broken into pieces by the axe, and put in for a sacrifice, which Sammy puts in on the pole Henry is tied onto.
- A version of the pentagram has it copied 5 times with each one being rotated 72 degrees more from the previous one. This causes the oval and triangle to merge together, forming a sort of tear-drop shape.
- From the prototype, Henry doesn't suffer flashbacks upon approaching the pentagram, and instead sending directly to the ending credits screen. After the ending credits scene is over, a brief cutscene plays. After several seconds, "Bendy" comes out from the darkness before the screen fades to black.
- The utility shaft 9's entrance from the left side of the room is lacking boards in the prototype.
- Near from the entrance to the pentagram room in the prototype version, if Henry stands idle after chopping down the first boards, he can notice an ink puddle which slowly move towards to the pentagram room's entrance. It was gone upon entering the said room.
- As in the remastered edition's release, the moving ink is removed, however.
- It was thought to be made by "Bendy" in his beta model, as he was able to leave ink trails behind. When hacking the prototype, however, there is no sign of "Bendy".
- In Chapter 2, one of the boards from the utility shaft 9's entrance appears to lean against the wall. It is unknown why.
|Basement • Boris' Room • Break Room • Disorganized Area • Henry's Desk • Ink Machine Room • Narrowed Room • Pentagram Room • Projector Closet • Projector Room • Secret Staircase Room • Small Office • Workroom|
|Audience • Infirmary • Inky Hall • Ink Pool • Little Room • Music Department Hall • Music Writing Room • Orchestra Room • Organ Room • Projection Booth• Recording Booth • Ritual Room • S3 Vault • Sammy's Office • Sammy's Room • Sammy's Sanctuary • Stairwell • Uppercase Room • Utility Shaft 9 • Wally's Closet|
|Joey Drew Studios • theMeatly Room|