Options is a mechanic in Bendy and the Ink Machine. The menu will display after pressing the "ESC" key from the pause menu in-game.
- Sensitivity: Screen speed when moving the mouse.
- Crosshair: Enabling/disabling the crosshair.
- Volume: Modifying the volume.
- Subtitles: Enabling/disabling subtitles.
- Quality: Choose the screen graphics.
- Resolution: Choose the screen size.
- Full screen: Enabling/disabling the full screen.
- HDR: Enabling/disabling HD view.
- Depth of Field: Enabling/disabling the fade.
- Bloom Lighting: Enabling/disabling the lighting.
Clicking on the word "QUIT" will trigger the menu, asking if the player is sure to quit the game. Clicking "YES" will send the player back to the menu. Furthermore, clicking it again will immediately close the game.
|Achievements • Controls • Health • Options|
|Bendy Statue • Easter Eggs • Little Miracle Station • Punch Card Stand • Switches|