Options is a mechanic in Bendy and the Ink Machine. The menu will display after pressing the "ESC" key from the pause menu in-game. The option menu allows the player to modify the game's quality, audio and music, lighting, etc.
- Master: The volume of the whole audio.
- Music: The volume for the musics.
- SFX: The volume for the sounds effects.
- Dialogue: The volume for the characters' dialogues.
- Subtitle: Enabling/disabling subtitles.
- Sensitivity: Screen speed when moving the mouse.
- Inverted: Enabling/disabling inverted controls.
- Tips: Enabling/disabling tips for controls during the game.
- Brightness: Modifying the game's brightness.
- Camera motion: Enabling/disabling camera motion.
- Crosshair: Enabling/disabling crosshair.
- Full screen: Enabling/disabling the full screen.
- Resolution: Choose the screen size.
- Quality: Choose the screen graphics:
- Very Low
- Anti-Aliasing: Enabling/disabling anti-aliasing.
- VSYNC: Enabling/disabling VSYNC.
- Depth Blur: Enabling/disabling the fade.
- Bloom: Enabling/disabling the lighting.
- Ambient occlusion: Enabling/disabling ambient atmosphere.
- Motion blur: Enabling/disabling the motion-type blur.
- Film grain: Enabling/disabling film grain.
Clicking on the word "QUIT" will trigger the menu, asking if the player is sure to quit the game. Clicking "YES" will send the player back to the menu. Furthermore, clicking it again will immediately close the game.