- This article refers to the soundtrack. For other uses, see Bendy (disambiguation).
After walking back while solving the puzzle by collecting six items, the track no longer plays after the lights from under the door turns off.
- It is added to the remastered update.
- This is the shortest track in the game, totaling over at least 20 seconds.
- The name is referred to "Ode to Joy".
- "Ode to Joy" is an ode written in the summer of 1785 by German poet, playwright, and historian Friedrich Schiller.
|Loop through door.||