|"This will definitely come in handy."|
WARNING! This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS! If you don't want to read/see spoilers then please leave the page.
|“||I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this I really do. But then again, I have to admit. Mr. Drew has his own peculiarities.||”|
Very little is known about Norman's personality, yet, according to the voice recording, he seems to have been angry about Sammy telling him and other workers to wait in the hall everyday.
Norman's cassette can be found inside the projection booth in the orchestra room.
According to Norman's voice recording, every day, he was up in the projector booth while the band performed in the orchestra room, until Sammy arrived and shut everything down, telling everyone to wait in the hall.
While waiting in the hall, Norman is aware of Sammy setting up the projector from the projection booth. After realizing that Sammy doesn't show up for a long time, Norman is desperately wanting to tell Joey Drew about everything he sees what Sammy's doing.
Obviously, Norman's record gives hints on how to solve the music puzzle.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- He speaks with what seems to be a southern American accent.
- This also applies to Susie Campbell.
- It appears that Norman was oblivious to what Sammy Lawrence and Joey Drew were doing.
- From Twitter, as Hot Topic "officially" roleplay as Sammy Lawrence for a while, when asked if Norman is behind the pipe organ, Sammy doesn't know what they mean and just said that Norman is always bright.
- There are several obvious errors and missing lines from Norman's transcript:
- From the Game Jolt port, first lines lack the space from after the comma from the word "happens". It was later fixed upon release on Steam.
- While Norman says projection Booth, the ingame transcript says projector Booth. This is most likely a typo.
- After saying "But Sammy" from the third line, the words "oh no" are missing.
- After that, while the lines say "he doesn't", Norman says "he don't", which happens to be a grammar error.
- Norman's words "I really do" are missing at the end of his words "I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this".
- From the last line "I got half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this I really do", the word "got" Norman's transcript is "have" instead.
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf • Skeleton|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers • Unidentified Enemies|