|"This will definitely come in handy."|
WARNING! This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS! If you don't want to read/see spoilers then please leave the page.
|“||I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this I really do. But then again, I have to admit. Mr. Drew has his own peculiarities.||”|
— Norman's speech from his diary cassette, Chapter 2
Very little is known about Norman's personality, yet, according to the voice recording, he seems to have been angry about Sammy telling him and other workers to wait in the hall every day.
Norman's cassette can be found inside the projector booth in the orchestra room.
According to Norman's voice recording, every day, he was up in the projector booth while the band performed in the orchestra room, until Sammy arrived and shut everything down, telling everyone to wait in the hall.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- He speaks with what seems to be a southern American accent.
- Same applies to Susie Campbell.
- It appears that Norman was oblivious to what Sammy Lawrence and Joey Drew were doing.
- The recording gives hints on how to solve the music puzzle.
- There are few obvious errors and missing lines from Norman's transcript:
- From the Game Jolt port, first lines lack the space from after the comma from the word "happens". It was later fixed upon release on Steam.
- After saying "But Sammy" from the third line, the words "oh no" are missing.
- After that, while the lines say "he doesn't", Norman says "he don't", which happens to be a grammar error.
- Norman's words "I really do" are missing at the end of his words "I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this".
|Henry • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Wally Franks|
|Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf|
|"Bendy" • Sammy • Searchers|