The music is intense, with instruments including drums, a trombone, and a violin. The start of the music also intends to startle and/or frighten the player.
This track plays when Henry escapes after Sammy gets murdered by "Bendy". The track then plays again when "Bendy" shows up before beginning to chase down Henry.
The track serves as "Bendy's" chase theme, whenever he spots Henry. The theme after the chase had end.
This track will make a return as featuring "Bendy's" chase theme once more.
- The track is named after one of the episodes from Bendy's cartoons.
- The violin piece that plays in the soundtrack is taken from this exact music, only played slightly quiet.
- During the crossover mod Hello Bendy for Bendy and the Ink Machine, this track only plays in the ritual room when Sammy gets hunted down. This is because "Bendy" is replaced by the Neighbor who has a different chase theme.
- From the mod for Hello Neighbor, this track serves as the Neighbor's chase theme when he spots the player.
- This song can be heard playing in the "7 BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS about "Bendy: Chapter Three"!" video.
|Sketches • Hellfire Follies • Little Devil Darling • Drawn to Darkness • Ode to Bendy • The Searchers • You Left Me in a Heartbeat • Sammy Jam • Thinking of You • Former Glory • Lonely Angel • Who's Laughing Now • I'm Alice Angel • Old Friends, New Faces • The Price of Beauty • The Dark Puddles • The Old Gang • Reel Fear|
|Bendy and the Ink Machine Song • Build Our Machine • Bendy and the Ink Musical|
|The Neighbor's chase theme|