"No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!!""
The music is intense, with instruments including drums, a trombone, an erhu, and a violin. The start of the music also intends to startle and/or frighten the player.
The track serves as Ink Bendy's chase theme, whenever he spots Henry. The theme will stop after the chase has ended.
- The track is named after one of the episodes from Bendy's cartoons.
- The violin piece that plays in the soundtrack is taken from this exact music, only played slightly quiet.
- In older versions before the release of Chapter 4, the early version of the music sounds completely different and much shorter in length, only lasting for 36 seconds before looping in-game.
- It is noted that the current version is a four times loop, making it shorter than the early version if played only a quarter of the full file.
- During the crossover mod Hello Bendy for Bendy and the Ink Machine, the track only plays in the ritual room when Sammy gets hunted down. This is because Ink Bendy is replaced by the Neighbor who has a different chase theme.
- From the mod for Hello Neighbor, this track serves as the Neighbor's chase theme when he spots the player.
- The beta music can be heard playing in the "7 BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS about "Bendy: Chapter Three"!" video.