There are six types of instruments appear in Chapter 2: banjo, violin, bass fiddle, drum, piano, and pipe organ.
They make a sound when interacted with.
To solve the puzzle, the player must interact with the instruments in the correct order while having the projector in the booth on.
- Bass fiddle
It is possible to hear the voice of Sammy saying: "We've all been waiting. But now...he will set...us...free..."
"The banjo playfully plucks
There are two banjos in Chapter 2.
|The Banjo's various notes.|
"The violin shudders with a piercing voice
There are two violins in Chapter 2.
|The Violin's various notes.|
"The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation
|The Bass' various notes.|
"The drum thunders in triumph
|The Drum's various notes.|
"The piano delicately calls
|The Piano's various notes.|
|The sound of the piano's lid slamming down when getting close to it.|
- Lacking a chinrest, the in-game violin bears a slightly different appearance from that of a real-life modern violin.
- There is no wind instrument in Chapter 2, specifically a clarinet for the episode "Sheep Songs".
- However, it is speculated that Boris has the clarinet, since it is his.
- The pipe organ is the only instrument not to be a part of the puzzle.
- A sound of a faint organ, different to that of Chapter 2's organ, can be heard from Chapter 4's teaser trailer.
|Bacon Soup • Bendy Doll • Bone • Book • Gear • Inky Heart • Inkwell • Keys • Record • Special Gear • Thick Ink • Wrench • Valve Core|
|Audio Log • Ink Machine • Ink Toy • Instruments • Music Radio • Projector • Toys|
|Axe • Flashlight • Gent Pipe • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Syringe • Tommy Gun|