Six types of instruments appear in Chapter 2: banjo, violin, bass fiddle, drum, piano, and pipe organ.
They make a sound when interacted with.
To solve the puzzle, the player must interact with the instruments in the correct order while having the projector in the booth on.
|“|| The banjo playfully plucks|
The banjo once again strums its melody
There are two banjos in Chapter 2.
- Leaning against a wall in the "He will set us free" area.
- Leaning against a wall in the orchestra room.
|“|| The violin shudders with a piercing voice|
The violin again screams
There are two violins in Chapter 2.
- In a corner of the writing room.
- On a seat in the first row in the orchestra room.
|“|| The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation|
The bass fiddle returns and sings aloud
The bass fiddle is in a corner of the orchestra room, behind the seats.
|“|| The drum thunders in triumph|
The drum echoes out once more
The drum is in a corner of the orchestra room, behind the seats.
|“|| The piano delicately calls|
The piano returns in graceful harmony
The piano is in the orchestra room, far away from the seats.
The pipe organ is in the small room next to the writing room.
- Lacking a chinrest, the in-game violin bears a slightly different appearance from that of a real-life modern violin.
- There is no wind instrument in Chapter 2, especially a clarinet for the episode "Sheep Songs".
- The pipe organ is the only instrument not to be a part of the puzzle.
|Axe • Bacon Soup • Bendy Doll • Book • Cogwheel • Ink Bottle • Keys • Record • Wrench|
|Instruments • Music Radio • Projector • Radio Recorder|