There are six types of instruments that appear in Chapter 2: They include a banjo, violin, bass fiddle, drum, piano, and pipe organ.
They make a respective instrumental sound when interacted with.
To solve the puzzle, the player must interact with the instruments in the correct order while having the projector in the booth on.
A banjo can be found in the safe house, near the kitchen. Some drums, violins, bass fiddles, banjos and a piano are also found in the stairs close to Level 11. If they are played in this order :
- Bass fiddle
It is possible to hear the voice of Sammy saying:
"We've all been waiting. But now...he will set...us...free..."
- Lacking a chinrest, the in-game violin bears a slightly different appearance from that of a real-life modern violin.
- There is no wind instrument in Chapter 2, specifically a clarinet for the episode "Sheep Songs".
- However, it is speculated that Boris has the clarinet, since it is his.
- The pipe organ is the only instrument not to be a part of the puzzle.
- A sound of a faint organ, different to that of Chapter 2's organ, can be heard from Chapter 4's teaser trailer.
- The organ reappears in Chapter 4's reveal trailer which is being louder and playing a different tune.
"The banjo playfully plucks
|The banjo's various notes.|
"The violin shudders with a piercing voice
|The violin's various notes.|
"The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation
|The bass fiddle's various notes.|
"The drum thunders in triumph
|The drum's various notes.|
"The piano delicately calls
|The piano's various notes.|
|The sound of the piano's lid slamming down when getting close to it.|
|Audio Log • Bendy Statue • Boxes • Cart • Easter Eggs • Elevator • Ink Machine • Ink Maker • Ink Toy • Instruments • Music Radio • Little Miracle Station • Projector • Punch Card Stand • Switches|
|Achievements • Bugs • Controls • Health • Horror Visions • Options|