The bottle is black with white skull-and-crossbone marks. Inside it is a white pen with a tinted end.
The ink jar is one of the six items Henry must collect in order to fix the Ink Machine. There are four known locations the ink bottle may be found in:
- On the shelf next to the animation reel in Boris' room.
- On the second shelf of the animation desk in the first room.
- On the floor to the right-hand side of a cabinet in Boris' room.
- On the second shelf of Henry's old animation desk.
The ink jar reappears in the third chapter as an unobtainable background item, commonly used in the environments.
|The current sound produced when the ink jar is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the ink jar on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the ink jar is collected.|
- The skull-and-crossbone marks indicate that the ink is toxic and not safe to consume.
|Bendy Doll • Book • Flashlight • Gear • Inky Heart • Ink Jar • Keys • Record • Special Gear • Thick Ink • Wrench • Valve Core|
|Audio Log • Ink Toy • Instruments • Music Radio • Projector • Toys|
|Axe • Syringe • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Gent Pipe • Tommy Gun|
|Bacon Soup • Bone|