It can be assumed that the infirmary is the room of the disabled employee of Joey Drew Studios.
From the end of Chapter 1, the image of a wheelchair appears as one of the flashbacks Henry suffers, assuming that the wheelchair was from the infirmary.
In Chapter 2, the infirmary is located from the hallway near from the door that leads to the organ room. Although, Henry is unable to enter the infirmary due to barrels and boards blocking the way. The light bulb inside the room appears to flicker rapidly.
- Possible theories suggest that "Bendy" was the disabled employee due to the twisted left ankle.
- The wheelchair image during the flashbacks in Chapter 1 could be a reference to the wheelchair seen from the 2001 horror film Session 9.
- The wheelchair has yet to be seen in-game.
- If one were to hack the game and make Henry able to teleport through the barrels and boards, there is no room at all.
- Despite the existence of the wheelchair model, it does not appear to be located in the game files.
|Basement • Boris' Room • Break Room • Disorganized Area • Henry's Desk • Ink Machine Room • Narrowed Room • Pentagram Room • Projector Closet • Projector Room • Secret Staircase Room • Small Office • Workroom|
|Audience • Infirmary • Inky Hall • Ink Pool • Little Room • Music Department Hall • Music Writing Room • Orchestra Room • Organ Room • Projection Booth• Recording Booth • Ritual Room • S3 Vault • Sammy's Office • Sammy's Room • Sammy's Sanctuary • Stairwell • Uppercase Room • Utility Shaft 9 • Wally's Closet|
|Joey Drew Studios • theMeatly Room|