This article contains sources that were not canonical. The content itself is not considered as an official part of the series or the overall plotline. Beautiful and positively silly, isn't it?
To gain access to the expired Hello Bendy mod, right click the game in Steam's library, select "Properties", click "BETAS", and select "hello-neighbor - BATIM & HN Crossover". However, If the expired mod is used, and the player play's Chapter 4, nothing happens.
- The main difference is the Neighbor replaced "Bendy" from all three chapters, and even replaced Sammy for Chapter 2.
- The game title on the main menu is slightly different. There is a keyhole in the "D" in reference to the Hello Neighbor logo.
- When activating the switch from the break room, the text from the sign reads "HELLO NEIGHBOR" instead of "RUNNING".
- The text for the exit and entrance for the workroom reads "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The utility shaft 9's sign is also replaced with the text reading "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The screen that reads "RECORDING" from the Music Department hall was changed to "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The signs for "THE DEMON" and "THE ANGEL" path rooms are replaced with "TRICK" and "TREAT" respectively.
Easter Eggs in Hello Neighbor
During the crossover, in Hello Neighbor's mod only, there is now a yellowish filter on the screen to make the game imitating Bendy and the Ink Machine art style, there are also several known Easter Eggs related to the game.
- Far away from outside, "Bendy's" head is seen acting as the water tower.
- From the kitchen, Bendy's head-shaped stone is found inside the refrigerator.
- Numerous masks of Sammy can be located around the environment, such as on the windmill from outside and around the Neighbor's house.
- One such mask is even used by the Neighbor.
- In one of the rooms from the Neighbor's house, a large head of "Bendy" is found on one of the walls.
- There is an achievement called "Hello Bendy" which can be unlocked when Henry falls to the basement of Chapter 1, despite having no relation to the crossover.