Take the lift down to see your old friend, but beware! Therefore this article may contain spoilers remain unmarked! Do not go any further if you choose not to read or view spoilers before playing the game first.
Gent, fully known as Gent Corporation, is an establishment of Bendy and the Ink Machine, first mentioned in Thomas Connor's "ink output" schedule found in Chapter 1. Their name is first hinted in some items, mechanic-like objects, and some environments from Chapter 3 and 4. The company is known for publishing helpful tools and machines alike.
However there is nothing much about this company. Currently, the Gent founder's identity remains unknown.
Some of the known tools and machines are installed for Joey Drew Studios, including;
- Flashlight - A tool used while exploring in darker areas. It was usable in Chapter 3 and 4.
- Pipe - A pipe. Its actual purpose was disclosed other than used as a weapon. It was equipped for Chapter 3 and 4.
- Valve Panel - A panel consisting of three tubes filled with ink liquids. To make the lids unlockable for obtaining the valve cores, the ink's measurement from all each three tubes must reach to black circles in the middle. It was introduced for Chapter 3.
- Elevator - The main transportation for Chapter 3. Its function is opening and closing the gates, along with transporting to different levels - Level K, Level 11, Level P, Level 9, Level 14, and Level S. It was usable for Chapter 3 but no longer in Chapter 4 due to its severe wrecked state from the fall.
- Ink Maker - A machine requiring thick ink to create several items, such as a mug, gear, music radio, bone, Gent pipe, and the plunger. It was first introduced for Chapter 4.
- Vaults - Seen in Chapter 4, the money vaults are used mainly for the archives and some other locations.
- Unidentified machinery - This unknown machine is seen for few brief seconds during the Chapter 5 trailer. Before the official release of the chapter, it currently wasn't much noteworthy about the machine and its purpose function.