The gear is an obtainable item from Chapter 1 and as an unobtainable item in Chapter 3 of Bendy and the Ink Machine. It later appears as obtainable again in Chapter 4 but reverted as unobtainable in Chapter 5.
It is a gear colored light tan and marks on the gear imply that it is made of metal.
The gear is one of the six items needed to fix the Ink Machine. The gear can be found in the chest on the Ink Machine room balcony when finding one of the dry cells, but was not obtainable at first until Henry starts the quest on finding the six items.safehouse, dark hallway, demon path room, operation room, etc. There are, however, special gears that are needed to be collected for one of Physical Alice's fetch quests.
The gear is one of the objects that the Ink Maker can print. In the "Repair The Bridge" objective, the gear must be printed to fix the cart for Henry to across to the other side. Two can also be found in front of Henry at the very start, in Accounting & Finance.prison area where Allison Angel and Tom kept Henry in prison for few days at the beginning of the chapter.
- The gear resembles the pre-existing gears used for the Ink Machine.
- Until the release of Chapter 4, the gear was found randomly in every several location.
- Ink Machine Room - Found randomly on both wall sides in the location's earlier build.
- Mini Workroom - Found leaning against the bench next to Bendy's cutout.
- Art Room - Found behind one of the wooden boxes.
|The current sound produced when the gear is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the gear on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the gear is collected this is similar to the wrench.|