The elevator is large enough to be used by a group of people. The elevator has buttons for Levels - K, 11, P, 9, 14, and the door. The door itself is a collapsible gate consisting of metal bars resembling a cage.
Henry and Boris first enter the elevator when "Alice" tells them to come down to Level 9. The elevator is then used by Henry to travel to between floors during "Alice's" fetch quests, with Boris remaining inside for the remainder of the chapter. Once all of "Alice's" tasks are complete, she will allow Henry and Boris to leave in the elevator, only to make it crash land on Level S so she can kidnap Boris and make herself beautiful again with his insides.
- It is called the elevator by Thomas Connor, a term used in United States (USA) and Canada. It was called lift by "Alice", a term used in other foreign countries such as United Kingdom (UK), New Zealand, South Africa, etc.
- Based on Thomas' second audio log, there is more than just one elevator. Although there is only one elevator in this chapter so far.
- Despite the lack of a "Level S" button on the pads, "Alice" is able to send the elevator down to that level at the end of Chapter 3.
- It can also be assumed that Level S is the lowest level of the elevator, as right before crash-landing the elevator is shown traveling down its shaft at a ridiculously fast speed.
- Based on the name "GENT" from above the button pads, the elevator was installed by the company of the same name.
- According to theMeatly on a "Behind the Scenes" video about Chapter 3, the elevator would often glitch during development, trapping the player inside or outside. Due to that it was the most difficult during development.
|The ambiance for the transition to the mechwalls to the lift.|
|The sound produced when the lift is arriving.|
|The lift's ding produced when stopping.|
|The sound produced when the lift is departing.|
|The sound produced when the lift's door is opening.|
|The sound produced when the lift's door is closing.|
|The looped sound of the lift moving.|
|The looped end sound for the lift.|
|The looped sound of the lift falling.|
|Art Department • Basement • Boris' Room • Break Room • Disorganized Area • Henry's Desk • Mini Workroom • Narrowed Room • Pentagram Room • Projector Closet • Projector Room • Pub Room • Staircase Room • Small Office • Workroom|
|Balcony • Corridor Maze • Entrance Hall • Hall Closet • Infirmary • Inky Hall • Ink Pool • Music Department Hall • Music Writing Room • Organ Room • Projection Booth • Recording Booth • Recording Studio • Ritual Room • S3 Vault • Sammy's Office • Sammy's Room • Sammy's Sanctuary • Stairwell • Uppercase Room • Utility Shaft 9|
|Alice's Room • Angel Path Room • Dark Hallway • Demon Path Room • Heavenly Toys Room • Elevator • Level 9 • Level 11 • Level 14 • Level K • Level P • Level S • Sunken Room • Safe House • Stairways 1 • Stairways 2 • Stairways 3|
|Joey Drew Studios • theMeatly's Room • Ink Machine|