This article refers an upcoming feature. The content may be inaccurate as well as containing spoilers and other speculations.
Chapter 3 is the upcoming third chapter for Bendy and the Ink Machine. The release date is currently unknown, but it's speculated to be released during Summer 2017. This is only a presumption and can be changed at any time.
The trailer announcing its development was released on May 9, 2017.
- At S3 Vault, there is a door. Right beside it is a sign saying "LIFT". It is unknown if it will play a part in Chapter 3's story.
- If one hacks Chapter 2 and teleports into the recording booth in the Orchestra Room, the door can be opened, hinting that the booth is possibly required for Chapter 3.
- Brightening up the trailer reveals an ink-coated microphone from the right side of the video.
- A flashback of "Bendy" from Chapter 1 appears for a split second in the announcement trailer.
- Additionally "Bendy" seems to be in a different room, one we haven't seen anywhere in the other chapters, meaning we might see yet another floor.
- There's speculation that S3 Vault will be the starting location of Chapter 3, because Chapter 1 ended with the Pentagram Room, which is also the starting location of Chapter 2.
- There is also speculation that Alice Angel will make an appearance in this chapter, as a halo appears on top of the three which only she has.
- As the camera zooms out from the three, in the bottom right, there is a shadow of what could possibly be a person holding a script behind the gears.
- It is hinted by theMeatly that Boris will betray the player in some way in Chapter 3, as seen here
- In the first teaser for chapter three, it displays a picture of Boris the wolf hiding behind some wood, holding a wrench, stating "the ink demon is out there".