"Also, get this, Joey had each one of us donate something from our work stations. We put them on these little pedestals in the break room. To help appease the gods, Joey says. Keep things going."
It is a large area consisting of six pedestals (three from each both left and right sides). From the left side, three pedestals requires this following order - Bendy doll, a record, and an ink jar. From the right side, three pedestals requires a following order - a book, a wrench, and a gear.
Above all pedestals are light-bulbs,and will automatically turn on upon putting the items onto the pedestals. All lights will shut off upon pulling the switch.
At the end from between both pipes is a switch, with a sign from above labeled "MAIN POWER".
The break room is the area where the Ink Machine is activated via a switch. Henry must acquire six objects to restore the ink pressure; an inkwell, a book (entitled "The Illusion of Living"), a Bendy doll, a gear, a wrench, and a record (entitled "The Lighter Side of Hell"). After collecting all items or one by one, Henry has to put the items manually onto the pedestals before preparing to activate the ink flow from the projector room.
- From earlier versions, all items on pedestals levitates and slowly spins around as Henry does not need to place them on pedestals. All items disappear as soon as pulling switch for the Ink Machine.
- In the early prototype, all of the items immediately vanish into thin air instead.
- In the first remastered edition, all six items from the pedestals slowly disappear after brief seconds from activating the switch.
- Based on two unused portrait files, there were originally going to be over eight items required for the puzzle instead of just six.
- Hello Bendy replaces "RUNNING" with "HELLO NEIGHBOR".
- In one of the leaked gameplay footage for Chapter 4 and Chapter 1's third remastered update, it is seen that the room is entirely updated with environmental features like pipes attaching to pedestals.
|The old sound produced when Henry pulls down the lever, this is the same sound used when the prototype of Chapter 1 ends.|
|The current sound produced when Henry pulls down the lever.|
|The sound of the light turning on.|
|The start cue for the ambiance that starts to play after turning on the ink pressure.|
|The ambiance that starts to play after turning on the ink pressure.|
|Art Department • Basement • Boris' Room • Break Room • Disorganized Area • Henry's Desk • Ink Machine Room • Mini Workroom • Narrowed Room • Pentagram Room • Projector Closet • Projector Room • Pub Room • Staircase Room • Small Office • Workroom|
|Balcony • Corridor Maze • Entrance Hall • Hall Closet • Infirmary • Inky Hall • Ink Pool • Music Department Hall • Music Writing Room • Organ Room • Projection Booth • Recording Booth • Recording Studio • Ritual Room • S3 Vault • Sammy's Office • Sammy's Room • Sammy's Sanctuary • Stairwell • Uppercase Room • Utility Shaft 9|
|Alice's Room • Angel Path Room • Dark Hallway • Demon Path Room • Heavenly Toys Room • Level 9 • Level 11 • Level 14 • Level K • Level P • Level S • Sunken Room • Safe House • Stairways 1 • Stairways 2 • Stairways 3|
|Haunted House • Library|
|Joey Drew Studios • theMeatly's Room|