This article contain rules and guidelines for everyone from the Wiki, especially for newer users.
- DO NOT, under any circumstances, vandalize anything on the wiki.
- If you see a user vandalizing on sight, please contact the admin immediately.
- Do not spam anywhere on the wiki.
- This includes, but is not limited to, chain messages, "copypastas," ect.
- Do not harass or being negative to other users.
- Do not edit other users' profiles.
- Do not flamebait.
- No excessive swearing.
- Non-admins should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins will give out warnings.
- Do not add irrelevant categories to your blog posts, profiles, etc.
- Do not remove admin warnings and block messages from your message wall.
- While you're blocked, DO NOT follow the admins to another Wiki and complain them to unblock you. The answer will be no. You will have to deal with it just like everyone else who did break the rules until your block expires. Any further arguments will extend your ban.
- Do not upload anything that is off-topic. Off-topic files are entirely unofficial, random images that has nothing to do with Bendy and the Ink Machine.
- Do not upload fan-related files. These include unofficial fanarts, photoshops, SFM, etc.
- Do not upload duplicated files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
- This includes screencaps of gameplay videos as in-game screenshots are much cleaner.
- Do not upload files with Let's Player's faces on them.
Editing Rules and Guidelines
- Read each article in its entirety before editing.
- Try to be as accurate as possible when editing articles.
- Please use proper grammar and spelling.
- Be objective - use "Henry," not "we" or "you".
- Do not make the articles redundant.
- Do not create unnecessary articles.
- If you want to theorize about the story, a character, or anything of the sort, create a blog or forum instead.
- Do not add unnecessary categories to pages.
- Check spelling before finalizing an edit.
- Do not add any trivia pieces that were unrelated to the game itself unless it also has something to do with Disney and older cartoons.
- Do not try to put your theories of head-canons into a wiki page.
- Be sure to check the whole latest edit changes before undoing everything if you found something unnecessary the user recently add. If you desire to get rid of a single or more unneeded changes while others are in good-faith, just simply edit it.
Forum Rules and Guidelines
- If there is a problem, please contact an admin as soon as you can.
- Avoid adding to a problematic situation by arguing, name calling, and so on.
- Do not fight over who gets to make the next thread in a series of threads, should the previous ones be closed. Anyone can create the next thread.
- Roleplaying is only allowed in a designated blog or forum, not the comments.
- If you are roleplaying, please have some common courtesy; e.g., godmodding, no metagaming puppeteering, etc.
General Ban Guidelines
Vandalism and highly-unacceptable behavior will land you an instant permanent ban.
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: 3 day ban.
- 3rd Offense: 1 week ban.
- 4th Offense: 2 week ban.
- 5th Offense: 1 month.
- 6th Offense: Infinite ban.
- The offense may be so serious that lighter bans may be skipped. Admins give bans at their discretion but follow these ban guidelines.
- If an account's activity is only spam, or some other form of disruptive behavior, admins reserve the right to give an infinite ban without warning.