For information about the other toys, see the Toys page.
|“||So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a crooked smile?||”|
— Shawn Flynn, Chapter 3
The Bendy doll is an item first obtainable in Chapter 1, but remains as an unobtainable object during Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 of Bendy and the Ink Machine.
It is a small doll modeled after Bendy. It looks like Bendy, however there are a few changes. There are lack of gloves, the limbs are more plush-like, and the eyes face opposite directions.
The Bendy doll is one of the six items Henry must collect to fix the Ink Machine. It can be found in one of five random locations:
- On the chair in the hall before the disorganized area.
- On the middle shelf in the hallway near from the narrowed room.
- On a cabinet in the Ink Machine room.
- On the cabinet in the hall before the disorganized area.
- Near the closet in the pub room.
The Bendy plush returns in Chapter 2, where it was seen laying on a ledge when running away from "Bendy". Right after escaping "Bendy", a whole bunch of them are seen on two shelves. However, they are unobtainable and used for the environments.
Many Bendy dolls appear throughout Chapter 3, and when interacted with, they produce a squeaking sound. Interacting with 25 of them gives Henry the "Inner Child" achievement.
|The current sound produced when the Bendy doll is collected.|
|The old sound produced when the Bendy doll is collected.|
- When Henry picks up the Bendy doll, it squeaks.
- The squeaking noise was later changed in an update, to sound much like a squeezable "dog-toy".
- It is speculated that the Bendy doll is required for a character that will come out of the Ink Machine. Being a toy version of Bendy, Bendy should come out, supposedly in perfect condition.
- From the Game Jolt port, there is a bug that if Henry goes near the dolls from the S3 vault in Chapter 2, his view darkens. It was later fixed upon Steam's release along with update patch 0.2.
- The image of the Bendy doll when picked up and one of the official images for merchandise has a stitch from the left side of its face while its in-game model lacks one.
|Bendy Doll • Book • Flashlight • Gear • Inky Heart • Ink Jar • Keys • Record • Special Gear • Thick Ink • Wrench • Valve Core|
|Audio Log • Ink Toy • Instruments • Music Radio • Projector • Toys|
|Axe • Syringe • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Gent Pipe • Tommy Gun|
|Bacon Soup • Bone|