"So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a crooked smile?"
Along with the other toys, the Bendy dolls are created by the toy maker of Heavenly Toys, Shawn Flynn.
It is a small doll modeled after Bendy. It looks exactly like Bendy, however there are a few changes. There is a lack of gloves, the limbs are more plush-like, the eyes face opposite directions, and the bowtie is less floppy.
The Bendy doll is one of the six items Henry must collect to fix the Ink Machine. Once obtained, Henry must place the Bendy doll upon the pedestal in the Break room that corresponds to the doll's portrait.
It can be found in in the Theater on a chair next to the projector.
The Bendy doll returns at the end of the second chapter, where it is seen laying on a ledge when running away from "Bendy". Right after escaping "Bendy", a whole bunch of them are seen on two shelves in the S3 vault. However, they are unobtainable and used for the environment. They still produce a squeaking sound when interacting with them.
More Bendy dolls appear throughout the third chapter, and when interacted with by pressing the "E" button, they produce a squeaking sound.
|The current sound produced when the Bendy doll is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the Bendy doll on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The sound produced when interacting with the Bendy doll.|
|The old sound produced when the Bendy doll is collected.|
- The image of the Bendy doll when picked up and one of the official images for merchandise has a stitch from the left side of its face while its in-game model lacks one.
- There is a Bendy doll available on the game's official website store, along with the dolls of Alice and Boris.
- An alternative version of the official Bendy doll toy printed with some stitches was owned by Mike Mood and his wife Jillian Mood. This unique kind of the Bendy doll is not available from both online and public stores though.
- The Bendy doll is seen briefly in both Hot Topic videos where Sammy is promoting the merchandise at Hot Topic.
- The audio upon picking the Bendy doll up from Chapter 1's earlier prototype sounds slightly different. Upon the releases of future remastered updates first introduced in Chapter 1's first remastered edition, the sound is much like a squeezable "dog-toy".
- Before the release of Chapter 4, the Bendy Doll was localized in randomized location.
- In Chapter 2's pre-update before Chapter 3's release, the Bendy dolls cannot squeak when interacting on them.
- From the deleted Game Jolt port for Chapter 2's first release, there is a bug that if Henry goes near the dolls from the S3 vault in Chapter 2, his view darkens. It was later fixed upon Steam's release along with update patch 0.2.
- Interacting with 25 of the Bendy dolls will unlock the "Inner Child" achievement.