Chapter 1 briefly and majorly in Chapter 2 of Bendy and the Ink Machine.
Cans of Bacon Soup were scattered everywhere throughout Chapter 2. Pressing E on a can of Bacon Soup will make Henry consume it.
- Bacon Soup could be a reference to theMeatly's favorite food - bacon.
- Interestingly, it is actually based on the real-life soup of the same name.
- Addditionally there's a food day for it, April 18th.
- Each can costs 5 cents, as of the labeling.
- Eating all of the Bacon Soup cans will unlock the "Canadian Bacon" achievement.
- The achievement's name could be a reference to the fact that Mike Mood lives in Canada.
- The back of the can reads "Just the way the little devil (Bendy )likes it".
- This may mean that Joey Drew Studios uses Bendy to encourage people to buy the soup, as some companies use cartoon characters to encourage people to buy products in real-life.
- There is also another description that reads "Eat with fork", requiring to eat the soup out of the can with fork. Henry, however, is assumed to drink the soup like a soda/pop can as he doesn't have a fork with him at all.
- Since a Bacon Soup Can is seen rolling away from Boris' location at the end of Chapter 2, it can be assumed that Boris was either messing with it, trying to eat it, or rolled it on purpose upon meeting Henry.
- According to theMeatly on Twitter, he said that Bacon Soup doesn't just taste good but is also good for everyone's souls.
- Also, he describes the Bacon Soup: "It's good for the body and soul.".
|Axe • Bacon Soup • Bendy Doll • Book • Cogwheel • Ink Jar • Keys • Record • Wrench|
|Diary Cassettes • Instruments • Music Radio • Projector|