Chapter 1 briefly and majorly in Chapter 2 of Bendy and the Ink Machine.
Cans of Bacon Soup were scattered everywhere throughout Chapter 2. Pressing E on a can of Bacon Soup will make Henry consume it.
- Bacon Soup could be a reference to theMeatly's favorite food - bacon.
- Interestingly, it is actually based on the real-life soup of the same name.
- Each can costs 5 cents.
- Eating all of the Bacon Soup cans will unlock the "Canadian Bacon" achievement.
- The achievement's name could be a reference to the fact that Mike Mood lives in Canada.
- The back of the can reads "Just the way the little devil likes it".
- This may mean that Joey Drew Studios uses Bendy to encourage people to buy the soup, as some companies use cartoon characters to encourage people to buy products in real-life.
- There is also another description that reads "Eat with fork", requiring to eat the soup out of the can with fork. Henry, however, is assumed to drink the soup like a soda can as he doesn't have a fork with him at all.
- According to theMeatly on Twitter, he said that Bacon Soup doesn't just taste good but is also good for everyone's souls.
- Also, he describes the Bacon Soup: "It's good for the body and soul.".
|Axe • Bacon Soup • Bendy Doll • Book • Cogwheel • Ink Bottle • Keys • Record • Wrench|
|Instruments • Music Radio • Projector • Radio Recorder|